Face to face Networking is a very powerful method of promoting yourself as an individual and as a professional. It connects you with others and helps you spot opportunities. Whether you are a student, graduate, business owner or employee, networking is essential for helping you get your name known in the right circles, building new relationships and increasing your confidence in social situations.
This masterclass by Nevil Tynemouth of New Results will cover:
The key elements to consider when networking
- The different forms networking can take
- Identifying which networks and methods of networking will work best for you
- How best to approach/initiate conversations in these settings
- How to develop your own networking/elevator/business pitch
- How best to present yourself and your business?
- Networking on LinkedIn
Nevil has over 25 years’ commercial experience working in a range of corporate organisations. He was involved with the launch of two major brands in the UK: Dyson and BlackBerry. Whether working with start-ups or multinationals, Nevil helps businesses achieve their sales and business goals through training, coaching and strategy.