Graduation 2017 and twenty, yes you read it right, 22 graduate startup teams entered the Launchpad FUEL startup funding programme to go through 8 weeks of workshops, business modelling, mentoring and peer – peer feedback culminating in a pitch for FUEL grant funding to get their business off the pad.
After two days of pitching and many hours of Launchpad FUEL judge’s debate we awarded funding totalling £37,000 to the following amazing graduate startup teams:
- Segment Creative – Disruptive 3rd Sector Digital and Physical Marketing.
- Urna Dolor – Luxury fashion brand using fashion to address mental health.
- Silver Lining Animation – Amazing 2D animation that drives customer engagement.
- Live it and Get Active – Truly holistic intervention for schools to tackle fitness and nutrition.
- Many Cats CIC – Video games made by and made for kids with learning or physical challenges.
- Heather Williamson Concept Art – Digital concept art for the Movie and Games industry.
We will update with web and social media links as teams “go live”.
Two teams pitched so well that they are preparing for FUEL equity investment.
- Smoothie Cloud – Fresh Smoothie Vending solution
- Komotion – Innovation 3D rigging toolset delivering 40% time savings in character animation.
More to follow…